|Name:||XHTF1031 Miniature Rubidium Clock|
|Accuracy:||±5E-11 at shipment @25℃|
|Phase to Noise(SSB ):||-95dBc/Hz@10Hz–125dB/Hz@100Hz -135 dBc /Hz@1kHz|
|Input Power:||6W at 12V@25℃, Max 1.5A|
|Short Term Stability:||≤5E-11/1s, ≤2.8E-11/10s ≤8E-12/100s|
|Rate of Frequency Drift:||5E-12/day, 5E-11/month|
|Operating Temp. Range:||-30℃～+65℃|
|Temperature Coefficient (ambient):||2E-10(-30℃～65℃)|
The XHTF1031 is the lowest one of the traditional microwave clocks. A patent 201220714078.6 is the core element in the clock where a miniature waveguide cavity is configured, and the XHTF1031 clock has achieved in a new level in reduction of power dissipation and dimension in Rb clocks.
The XHTF1031 can work normally in robust conditions, and its power consumption is 5 Watts with 12 voltage supply. This clock has successfully reduced the costs and can used as a substitution to OCXO in applications of UMTS, TE CDMA and WiMAX Networks, and all the other fields.
• High precision Rubiduium Oscillator
• Miniature and low power dissipation
• Compatible with OCXO in dimension
• Stand-alone stable frequency source(for UMTS and LTE).
• It can be used for CDMA and WiMAX base station.
• Signal standard for communication and transmission applications